Monster CookiesFrom lancer 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 c packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c granulated sugar shopping list
- ¾ t vanilla extract shopping list
- ¾ t light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 t baking soda shopping list
- ½ c butter, softened shopping list
- 1¼ c peanut butter (12 ounces) shopping list
- 4½ c old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 2/3 c semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2/3 c raisins or M&Ms shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Combine the eggs, sugars, vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda, and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium-high speed until smooth. Add the peanut butter and beat until well blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Using a ½-cup measure or ice cream scoop, place 2 scoops of the dough onto each cookie sheet. Flatten each to a 4-inch round, ½ -inch-thick cookie.
- Bake 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and place the baking sheets on a wire rack for 4 minutes. Remove the cookies. Repeat with the remaining dough.
The Cooklancer Elgin, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!