Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter CakeFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl,sift together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil,eggs,and milk.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- In a small bowl,stir together peanut butter and remaining tablespoon of oil untl smooth. Spread over warm cake. Cool completely.
- Microwave frosting until runny and carefully pour over cake. Spread evenly.
- Let frosting set.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- ginayvette Stockbridge, Georgia
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- cgbingo Binghamton, NY
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- henrie Savannah, GA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- suzalleogram Easthampton, MA
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔