Low Fat Dreamy Yogurt PieFrom jett2whit 7 years ago
How to make it
- Open the yogurt and pour into large bowl with the thawed whipped topping.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the pie crust and set in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Take out of freezer and let thaw if too frozen.
- Enjoy this easy low-fat yogurt pie!
- Different flavors of yogurt can be mixed together if you like to combine the fruits.
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating1 people
This seems easy and quick, and is a good way to fit in some dairy (minus the whipped topping. ;D). You have such unique, simple, and scrumptious pie recipes!!! Thanks!!redfish91117 in Wilmington loved it