Double Espresso MartiniFrom ddougee 6 years ago
- 1 ½ ozs of VAN GOGH DOUBLE espresso vodka. ( This is a KEY ingredient!! It is sooooo good that its dangerous! ) shopping list
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka shopping list
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua shopping list
- 1/4 oz. hazelnut Liquer shopping list
- 1/2 oz. Bailey’s irish cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of espresso or very strong coffee (brewed) shopping list
- coffee beans shopping list
How to make it
- The key to making this drink correctly is NOT to make it too sweet or chocolately! Otherwiase its turning towards a chocolate martini. Thats a different animal.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in Vodkas, Kahlua, Hazelnut, Bailey’s and espresso.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds until foamy.
- Strain into a "chilled" martini glass and garnish with a coffee beans.
- As an option to the coffee bean garnish, you can rim the martini glass in a fine powdered instant coffee. To "rim" a martini glass, make sure it is cold and wet around the edge, pour instant coffee onto a small plate, and dip the glass upside down into the plate. It will give you a nice even coating.
The Cookddougee Chester, MD
The Rating3 people
Perfect....I can get drunk and not pass out...HeeHee....I'm sure this is gonna be a favorite for me....I just love the ingredients although I must say, I've never heard of the double espresso vodka...Will find it though...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Vodka is my friend! = )sunny in Portland loved it