Mamas Special Pizza PocketsFrom cheryilyn 7 years ago
- 1 C. ham or Canadian bacon, chopped shopping list
- 1 C. cooked sausage shopping list
- ½ C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- ½ med onion, fine dice shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives shopping list
- ½ C. bell pepper, fine dice shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 T. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic pepper shopping list
- 4 T. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 C. grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 C. grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-14oz can refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten, for eggwash shopping list
- 2 T. parmesan shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- ½ tsp. garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine tomato sauce with Italian seasoning and garlic pepper. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a 12x18” rectangle. Cut in 4 rectangles.
- Spread cream cheese on dough to ½” of edge. Spread pizza sauce on top of cream cheese. Sprinkle 1 T. of parmesan on each one.
- Place ¼ of meats, mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers and cheeses on ½ of dough. Fold dough over, you should now have 4- 4 ½x6” rectangles. Use a fork to crimp the edges, making sure that they are sealed. Place at least 1” apart on a baking sheet.
- Mix parmesan with oregano and garlic powder. Brush each pocket with egg wash. Sprinkle with parmesan mixture. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.