EASY Corned BeefFrom wild2u 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place Corned Beef and seasoning in crockpot.
- Pour Apple juice over to cover beef.
- Cook on high until beef is tender.
- Depending on the crock pot and the beef times may vary.
- It usually takes me about 3 hours.
- When I first used the apple juice I wasn't sure how it would taste. What a wonderful surprise! The flavor is out of this world. This is the only way I cook corned beef. My family and friends love it!
The Cookwild2u Deer Park, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!