Whole Grain Herb Cheese MuffinsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons salad oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare pans.
- In a frying pan cook onion and pepper in 1 tablespoon of the oil until limp stirring often.
- Mix remaining oil, honey, mustard, milk, eggs and cheese.
- In another bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, herbs and salt.
- Add dry mix to wet mix with the onion mixture stir until just combined.
- Spoon into pans and bake for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!