Company EggsFrom riverrat715 6 years ago
- 1 doz. eggs shopping list
- 2 lbs cheese (Cheddar and Swiss) shopping list
- 1 lb. bacon ( cooked and crumbled) shopping list
- 2 cps. half and half and milk mixed. shopping list
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 loaf stale French bread shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoning salt (I like Jane's crazey mixed up salt) shopping list
How to make it
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch pan
- Slice bread into one inch slices and line bottom of pan with them.Squeeze together so there are no empty spaces.
- beat eggs, milk and seasoning
- Place broccoli over bread
- Cover with cheeses
- Sprinkle bacon over cheese
- Pour egg mixture over all.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes and can place in fridge the night before. The longer it sits the better the eggs will soak into the bread. Bake in a 325 degree oven about 45 minutes or untill top is golden brown and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. I like to serve this with a variety of fresh fruit and a good breakfast coffee.
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!