Ham FrittersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put flour in mixing bowl and gradually add 1/3 cup to make batter consistency of cream sauce.
- Stir in one lightly beaten egg and the baking powder.
- Fry minced ham in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- When ham is browned remove and fry chopped onion until golden brown.
- When ham and onion have cooled add to fritter batter along with any oil left in frying pan.
- Season with salt then heat enough oil in large frying pay to cover bottom to depth of 1/4".
- When oil begins to smoke drop in cold mixture and fry until well browned turning once.
- Drain on brown paper before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- nanny1291955 Douglasville, Ga.
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- ladilizbet Cleveland, Ohio
- amannette Nowhere, Us
- cherublisa Sutherlin, OR
- shanegblack Caloundra, AU
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!