Cabbage and Chicken with sesame dressingFrom dtour 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teasoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 3 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix) or make your own. shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 10 ounces) shopping list
- 2 Tbs snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 head of Romaine or boston lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine Italian salad dressing, soy sauce, sesame oil and crushed red pepper. Set aside
- In a large bowl toss together cabbage, chicken and cilantro,drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves. Place chicken mixture on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with almonds.