Cheesy Crockpot ChickenFrom mom2boyz 6 years ago
- 3-5 chicken breasts (or whatever pieces you like) shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's cheese Soup (any cheese soup will do, we like it with broccoli cheese soup, too) shopping list
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- garlic (I use powder so DH can't "see" it) shopping list
- onion (I use powder so DH can't "see" it) shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup rice (we like basmati rice) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in crockpot, dump in soups, add garlic, onion and pepper. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Cook rice as directed.
- Place rice on plate, cover with chicken and cheese sauce. Serve with a salad or green veggie to round out the meal.