Crab Cheesy Cheese Roll Tacos AppetizersFrom patticasas 7 years ago
- 1 Package of the small size flour tortillas or won ton sheets shopping list
- 1 Package of Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- ½ Package of ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 Serrano Chiles or more if you like it spicier (remove the seeds and chop finely) shopping list
- ½ Cup of cilantro (finely chopped) shopping list
- ¼ Of green, yellow and red bell peppers (finely chopped) shopping list
- ½ lb. of imitation crab meat. shopping list
- oil (enough to fry) shopping list
- sweet and sour sauce add ¼ cup chop cilantro mix together with the sauce. shopping list
- red wine (in a cristal wine glass) shopping list
How to make it
- You will squeeze the crab meat to remove the excess of water.
- Now you will shred the crab meat and put in a bowl.
- Chop the green, yellow, red pepper, Serrano, and cilantro and add all and the ricotta cheese to the crab meat and mix.
- Cut the cream cheese in ½ inch long slices and set aside.
- Spread the tortilla and add the cream cheese and the crab meat mix and roll in the ends to protect the inside and then roll tightly again like a burrito and hold with a toothpick.
- In a fry pan add the necessary oil to fry the roll tacos, add more oil if necessary. Once they are crisp, remove and place them on sheets of paper towels to remove excess oil.
- You can either cut them in bite sizes or serve as is.
- Eat with the sweet and sour sauce (yummy)
- Red Wine for you!
- ENJOY =)