Cheesy PotatoesFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter-melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt-or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder-or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 1 32oz bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- In your crockpot, combine soup,milk, butter,salt,garlic powder,and pepper. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat.
- Top with parmesean cheese and paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender.