Banana Custard PieFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1 C. mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 C. biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 C. Cool Whip (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 C. coarsely chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- caramel topping, warmed(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix bananas and lemon juice; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cool whip, walnuts and caramel topping until blended.
- Add banana mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- If you use the optional ingredients put them on top before serving
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Wow, this really does sound great. Bookmarked. Thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Saved too...All of the ingredients make a delicious combination.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it