Banana Custard PieFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1 C. mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 C. biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/4 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 C. Cool Whip (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 C. coarsely chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- caramel topping, warmed(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix bananas and lemon juice; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cool whip, walnuts and caramel topping until blended.
- Add banana mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- If you use the optional ingredients put them on top before serving
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Saved too...All of the ingredients make a delicious combination.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Wow, this really does sound great. Bookmarked. Thanksliezel in Bloemfontein loved it