CROCK POT SUPPERFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb. bacon cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cans pork and beans shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 can of buttered lima beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 C. ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs. white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Put in crock pot.
- Cook bacon, drain
- Add bacon and remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
We Love It But135 members
Southern Sassyness71 members