Cuban Cream Cheese FlanFrom mysty886 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour enough white sugar to coat the bottom of a loaf pan, about a 1/4" thick. Put pan onto the stove and wait for the sugar to melt, then swirl the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
- Meanwhile, remove crust from the bread and toss into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend well. Add blended mixture to the loaf pan, and place pan into the oven. Place water bath into the oven on a rack below the flan.
- Cook for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once finished, let the flan cool, then invert onto a serving dish.