Red Lobsters Country-Fried FlounderFrom seafoodlover 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Skin fillets and cut them into serving size portions.
- 2. Combine cornmeal with seasonings. Roll fish in cornmeal mixture.
- Pan Fry:
- 1. Place flounder in an iron skillet that has been preheated with about 1/8 inch of oil.
- 2. Brown on one side 2 - 3 minutes. Carefully turn and cook on the other side an additional 3 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Serve with tartar sauce and coleslaw.
- Chef's Tip:
- Marinate the fish in buttermilk for one hour prior to frying for a moist, authentic taste.
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
- Not added to any groups yet!