Chocolate moist Bundt CakeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
How to make it
- preheat the oven to 350.
- grease and flour the cake pan.
- butter should be soft, at room temperature, mix it together with the sugar in a large bowl.
- When the butter and sugar are mixed together, add the eggs one at a time, beating them in before adding the next.
- Add the confectioners sugar gradually, while continuously mixing the batter. Next, add the flour, the cocoa, and the walnuts, and stir these in by hand.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Put the cake in the oven, and bake it for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and let it cool in its pan for an hour or so. You can serve the cake as is, or glaze it with a mixture of one cup confectioners sugar and two tablespoons milk. Add 3 tab. coco if you want chocolate glaze.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating5 people
Very nice.. Every time I see a bundt cake recipe I always have a little laugh remembering the bundt cake episode in My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Too funny! Thanks !greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Oh gosh, this is a must to fix after Lent, like Easter weekend, decadent, moist and chocolately. Great post, sure am glad you found it again LOL You have my 5, more then that if I could give it to you.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds so very good. I can't wait to try it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it