Banana Black Walnut CakeFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 box banana cake mix shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 large over ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup black walnuts shopping list
- 1 can French vanilla icing shopping list
- 2 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fine graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crushed black walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients for cake according to box substituting water with whole milk.
- Add bananas, butter, black walnuts and eggs then mix well.
- Pour into sprayed tube pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350.
- Cool slightly in pan then invert to serving platter to cool completely.
- When cake has completely cooled ice with French vanilla icing mixed with food coloring.
- Sprinkle with fine cracker crumbs and walnuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!