Seasoned Stuffed Green PeppersFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Clean and hollow out green peppers.
- Chill in fridge.
- Drain about 1 oz.of tomato juice out and add seasoning to taste.
- Shake well and refrigerate 1 hr.
- Generously season the insides with black pepper,ital.seasoning and oregano.
- Mix ground beef and pork,then add the rice and beef flavored seasoning packet.
- Stuff peppers and pour 1/2 of the juice over the peppers.
- Bake for approx 45-50 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to 350 degrees.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Add the remaining juice to the peppers and baste often.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!