Lemon Pork Stir-FryFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 12-oz.. pork tenderloin, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise in 1/4" thick slices shopping list
- 2 tap. oil shopping list
- 12 oz. baby bok choy, quartered crosswise shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. each stir-fry sauce and water shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle cornstarch over pork, toss until coated.
- heat 1-1/2 tsp. of the oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add pork, stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until cooked through. Remove
- Heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Add bok choy, pepper and carrots, stir-fry 4 minutes until crisp tender
- Add pork and remaining ingredients, toss until hot
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!