Moms Ooey-gooey Baked Macaroni And CheeseFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta until tender.Set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat and stir in flour to form a paste.
- Add milk,salt and pepper and stir constantly until thickened.
- Placed drained pasta into a greased baking dish.
- Pour milk mixture over noodles and add cheese.
- Dot top with small butter pats.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- *For extra crispiness,place in the broiler for an additional 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!