Castle Burger BitesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- buns shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- Dipping Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 12 breadsticks. Cut each into 4 pieces; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cookie sheet; place on wire racks. Cool 5 minutes or until slightly cooled. Split each in half, keeping tops and bottoms together to form miniature buns.
- 3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in bread crumbs. Add ground beef; mix well. Press ground beef mixture into thin layer in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- 4. Bake at 350°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Cut into 48 rectangles (8 strips crosswise and 6 strips lengthwise). Fill buns with miniature burgers. Place ketchup in small bowl for dipping sauce. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
i like this recipe and i never would have thought to bake the burgers either - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
LOL at the get out of trouble recipe, sounds like a group to me. Love this recipe and yes, it would keep me out of trouble.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
My husband loves White Castle, this will be a big hit! I think I'll save it for when I need a get out of trouble recipe!!! lol Thanks for sharing. ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!