Castle Burger BitesFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- buns shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- Dipping Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 12 breadsticks. Cut each into 4 pieces; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cookie sheet; place on wire racks. Cool 5 minutes or until slightly cooled. Split each in half, keeping tops and bottoms together to form miniature buns.
- 3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in bread crumbs. Add ground beef; mix well. Press ground beef mixture into thin layer in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- 4. Bake at 350°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Cut into 48 rectangles (8 strips crosswise and 6 strips lengthwise). Fill buns with miniature burgers. Place ketchup in small bowl for dipping sauce. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
My husband loves White Castle, this will be a big hit! I think I'll save it for when I need a get out of trouble recipe!!! lol Thanks for sharing. ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
LOL at the get out of trouble recipe, sounds like a group to me. Love this recipe and yes, it would keep me out of trouble.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
i like this recipe and i never would have thought to bake the burgers either - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!