Broccoli and Cauliflower SaladFrom dixiediner 6 years ago
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli shopping list
- 1 small head cauliflower shopping list
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped, seeded tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onions shopping list
- 1 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Separate broccoli and cauliflower into florets.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, cheese, tomatoes and onions.
- In another bowl, combine mayonaise, sugar and vinegar; mix until smooth.
- Just before serving pour dressing over salad and toss.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating3 people
Another good one. Do you blanch the cauli/broc at all first? I have all the ingredients on hand to make this!! ;*)justjakesmom in Everett loved it