Steak and Cheese Melt PizzaFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large onions (about 1 pound total), sliced thin shopping list
- 11/4 tsp Montreal steak seasoning shopping list
- 2 boneless strip steaks (about 8 ounces each), 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 large (14 ounces) baked pizza crust (such as Boboli) shopping list
- 2 tbsps deli-style mustard shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions and 1/2 tsp of the steak seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until translucent and lightly browned.
- 3. While onions are cooking, season steaks with 3/4 tsp of the steak seasoning. Broil for 2 minutes per side. Remove from broiler and slice thin against the grain.
- 4. Place pizza crust on the broiler pan and spread with mustard. Sprinkle half of the cheddar and half of the provolone over the top, then add the sliced steak and onions. Sprinkle remaining cheeses over steak. Broil for 1 minute until cheese melts and steak is heated.
- 5. Remove to cutting board and cut into 6 slices.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!