Buttery Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 5 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together and beat well.
- Add eggs and mix until eggs are well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!