Romanos Macaroni Grill Grilled Salmon With Spinach OrzoFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 4 Bias Cut salmon Filets (2 lbs total) shopping list
- 1oz canola oil shopping list
- 1oz soy sauce shopping list
- 8oz Teriyaki glaze (posted below) shopping list
- 16oz garlic olive oil sauce shopping list
- 4oz Diced red bell peppers shopping list
- 24oz orzo pasta, precooked shopping list
- 8oz spinach, julienned shopping list
- TERIYAKI GLAZE: shopping list
- 2 cups soy sauce shopping list
- ¾ cups Italian dressing shopping list
- 4 cups honey shopping list
- ¾ cups lemon juice shopping list
- 2 TBSP red pepper, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 cup cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Dip salmon in soy sauce then the oil.
- Place the salmon on hot grill silver side up.
- Grill salmon evenly until done, approximately 6-7 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Slowly ladle the teriyaki glaze over the salmon while still on the grill.
- In a hot sauté pan, add olive oil garlic mix, red bell peppers and orzo.
- At home, an ounce or two of chicken stock will help the orzo during this step.
- Sauté for approximately one minute until orzo is almost dry, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Remove pan from heat and add spinach.
- Toss for approximately three seconds until spinach is incorporated but is not wilted.
- Place spinach and orzo on a plate, then add salmon and additional honey teriyaki glaze if needed.
- TERIYAKI GLAZE
- Mix all ingredients together by hand wisk. Sauce will remain for 48 hours so it needs to be prepared fresh or the day before.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating3 people
This sounds wonderful! It has some of my absolute favorites in it, Salmon, Spinach and Pasta. Can't top that combo in my book.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it