Monkey BreadFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuits shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (these are optional, it's great with or without them) shopping list
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-10 inch tube pan. shopping list
- 2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized plastic bag. Cut the biscuits into halves or quarters and place six to eight biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Shake well. shopping list
- 3. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the greased pan. Continue layering until all the biscuit pieces are coated and in the pan. If you are using raisins, place them among the biscuit pieces as you are layering. shopping list
- 4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the layered biscuits. shopping list
- 5. Bake for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart and enjoy! shopping list
How to make it
- 1/2 pound cream cheese
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1.Allow cream cheese and butter to get to room temperature.
- 2. Beat butter and cream cheese together in a large bowl with a mixer.
- 3. Slowly add in the pound of powdered sugar.
- 4. After all the powdered sugar is added mix for 12 minutes (do not mix less than that).
- 5. When almost done, add in the extract and lemon juice.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!