Revel BarsFrom ambauer 7 years ago
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp butter, softened, divided shopping list
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked quick or old fashioned oats shopping list
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325oF. Lightly grease 9x13" baking pan.
- Cream together 1 cup of butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat until light, add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and soda. Add flour to butter mixture; stir in oats.
- Spread 3/4 of oat mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 2 tbsp butter and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until melted. (this can be done in the microwave).
- Pour chocolate over coat mixture in pan. Dot with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are browned and center is firm. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!