Macadamia Nut White Chocolate ChewiesFrom hottamale 6 years ago
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 t. almond extract shopping list
- 6 c. flour shopping list
- 1&1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 3/4 t. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 t. baking soda shopping list
- 4 c. chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 2 c. white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream brown sugar and molasses.
- Add butter, blend.
- Add sour cream, blend.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla and almond extract.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda slowly to butter/molasses mixture.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10 - 12 minutes
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating3 people
I can't beleive I missed this one... awesome recipe!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Wow - we do not bake with Molasses in New Zealand, so I made it cause it sounded so good, when I made it I was not happy - molasses is yukky... However, the recipe does make extremely good cookies for those who enjoy Molasses...ilovecookies in Wellington loved it