Peach and Nectarine MuffinsFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted and diced shopping list
- 1 very ripe nectarine, pitted and diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add egg, oil and milk: mix well.
- Fold in diced peach and nectarine.
- Fill each muffin tin to the top with the mixture.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar onto the top of each uncooked muffin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Check muffins regularly after 15 minutes of baking.
- Serve warm or cold.