CupCake BrowniesFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and
- chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; stir in flour and nuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick. Cool.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
Oh my, another great recipe.Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wow for brownies!!!!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
These look great. Will try soon!pleclare in Framingham loved it