Cucumber And Tomato Salad With Garlic Yogurt DressingFrom mkm114 6 years ago
- 1 Lb. cucumbers (about 2 medium), Peeled and Chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Lb. fresh tomatoes, Chopped shopping list
- 4 scallions, Minced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup fresh mint, Finely Chopped shopping list
- 1/2 Cup parsley, Finely Chopped shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Cloves garlic, Crushed shopping list
- 1 Cup plain yogurt (Low-fat works also!!) shopping list
- black pepper to Taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cucumbers and tomato in bowl.
- Mix lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, pepper, mint and parsley together. (In separate bowl).
- Pour mixture over cucumber and tomato mixture and stir.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
- This is best served immediately after chilling.
The Cookmkm114 Springdale, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!