Easy Pina Colada SorbetFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place can of pineapple in hot water for about one minute.
- Remove lid and pour any liquid into your food processor.
- Turn upside down and remove the bottom lid.
- Slide the fruit out and chop it up a bit.
- Put in food processor with the rum of choice and the cream of coconut.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve at once or (preferred) transfer to a container and place in the freezer to meld for 12 hours.
- Yield: total about 1 1/2 pints (3 cups)
- Calories are approximate: 120 calories, 5 gram fat, 0 cholesterol, 2 mg. sodium, 1 gm protein, 15 gram carbohydrate