Feta Stuffed ChickenFrom heidigoseek 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F and spray 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper and pound until about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a bowl combine cheese, tomatoes, olive oil, and basil.
- Place 1/4 of cheese mixture in the center of each chicken breast and fold in half.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- trigger MA
- tastyexperiment Clearwater, KS
- thumper20 Cloverdale, CA
- brentpearlstein Tempe, AZ
- bethy Jacksonville, FL
- elisabizter Fountain Valley, CA
- modelsmom Worcester, MA
- remittancegirl Ho Chi Minh CIty, VN
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- serenityhound Colorado Springs, CO
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!