Butterfly ShrimpFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 2 cups small butterfly pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, mined shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh or shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup basic tartar sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans tiny shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in heavy pan or skillet. Sauté garlic, green bell pepper and red bell pepper for 2 minutes, or until peppers are crisp-tender. Add tarragon, pepper and lemon zest.
- Drain pasta. Return to pan. Stir in evaporated milk, tartar sauce, cheese, garlic mixture and shrimp. Cook over medium heat until bubbly. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh tarragon, if desired.