Cookie Sheet CookiesFrom michelle73 6 years ago
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup strong, cold coffee shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- icing sugar (powdered, confectioners) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large cookie sheet. I use my 11x17
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and beat well.
- Spread it out on the cookie sheet.
- At this point your all going to be thinking I'm crazy if I think the pan I told you to use is big enough. It will be very thin and seem like it won't be enough but trust me it is! It will puff up nicely when it's baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Sift icing sugar over all and cut into squares. Or enjoy one big square all by yourself!