Dads Zippy DressingFrom deedeec 6 years ago
- 1 cup canola oil (see note) shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar (see note) shopping list
- 2 oz water shopping list
- 1 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- dash Tobasco Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- No here's dad's recipe verbatum...
- (Put it all in a bottle.) Of the last 5 ingredients, he says "or way!!! more, if you wish." Shake up with thumb over top of bottle.
- Note: I like to use extra virgin olive oil, but once it's refrigerated, you have to let it sit out a while before serving, because the oil solidifies in the frig. I use red wine vinegar.
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!