Cold Sesame NoodlesFrom lam 9 years ago
- 8 oz. chinese egg noodle or vermicelli shopping list
- 2 tbs. rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbs. toasted Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tbs. + 2 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tbs. peeled grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 scallions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions
- Toast sesame seeds under broiler until slightly brown
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, soy, sesame, ginger, salt, pepper, and scallions
- While noodles are still warm mix into sauce until noodles absorb all liquid.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.