Homamade Organic HummusFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain the garbanzo beans and reserve the liquid.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor except for the pita pockets.
- You may add lime zest if you like and add the garbanzo bean juice as needed to bring the hummus to a nice dipping consistency.
- The Pita pockets need to be toasted.
- Tear a piece off the pita bread and dip into the hummus.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
I like the lime.
Glad you are posting Joymarie
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds great, been looking for a really good hummus recipe and I believe this one is it. Great post, you have my 5 Good to see you back posting again Joymarie, God Bless.henrie in Savannah loved it
my niece love hummus.. can't wait for Spring break to make this for her..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it