JambalyaFrom reginnia0221 6 years ago
- 2 cups chicken cooked and de-boned. shopping list
- 1 Polish sausage/ kielbasa shopping list
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped celery shopping list
- 2 bunches of green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (optional) shopping list
- 6-8 cups of chicken stock shopping list
- cayenne pepper to individual taste shopping list
- 2-3 cups of Minute Rice (or cooked regular rice drained) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and de-bone chicken.
- Keep 6-8 cups of chicken stock.
- Bring stock to a boil with chicken.
- Add parsley, celery, green onions, soup, and pepper.
- Cook until celery is tender.
- Add the kielbasa and rice.
- Cook until the rice is tender.
- Serve immediately.
- **Great with cornbread**
The Cookreginnia0221 Jacksonville, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!