Vegan Caramel Apple Cinnamon Ice CreamFrom richcrisler 8 years ago
- 1 cup non dariy powderd creamer shopping list
- 3 cups soy milk shopping list
- 2 cups unsweetend tea shopping list
- 1 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup of margarine shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbls Vanila shopping list
- This is the sause or ice cream mix. shopping list
- Caremel apples shopping list
- 3 apples pealed, sliced and seeded. shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 2Tbls cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbls Vanila shopping list
- 1/2 cup Caremel (see my friends list (Maggiehc) for the caremel sause recipe.) shopping list
How to make it
- In a one liter sause pan mix all ingrediance from the Ice cream recipe in and bring up to temp, DO NOT BOIL THIS( Soy milk will become tofu at a boil and your Ice cream will look like cottage cheese. Stir often.
- Once everything is hot and mixed turn off heat and let sit.
- Now we will make our candy apples. You want to do this one step at a time because you have to stir constintly and keep a close watch on everything, you don't ever want it to boil or burn.
- Get a teflon pan to make the apples. Put the cut apples in the pan with water, margerine, and bring to a boil before you add anything else to the mix. Add all the ingrediance when boiling. Cook down till there is no water and the mix looks like a pie filling. If you add a lid for this or some of it, it will make the apples cook faster and the water will disapaite faster.
- As the water go's it will become like candy or a pie filling, it's done, then add to the Ice cream mix bring up to temp and mix till warm not boiling it.
- Let this sit for 1 hour then place in the frezzer about 6 hour later you'll have Ice cream. I like to top it with caremel.
- I will put up the pic's when the Ice cream sets up!