Jalapeno Peppers with CheeseFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 12 large jalapenos shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 1 green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Mix the cheese, ranch dressing, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together. Fill the peppers this mixture. Press down on each top to flatten. Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Roll each pepper in the beaten egg, and then dredge in breadcrumbs to coat. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º F for 10 to 12 minutes, until tops are slightly crisp.