Turkey BltFrom jett2whit 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place turkey bacon on a paper towel lined, microwave-safe plate covered with a paper towel.
- Cook turkey bacon for about 5-7 minutes, or however long your microwave takes to cook.
- Toast your bread and slap some mayo on both sides.
- Place lettuce and tomato on the bread.
- Place turkey bacon over the lettuce and tomato.
- Sprinkle with pepper.(optional)
- Place the other slice of bread over the turkey bacon.
- I know this sounds so easy, but with so many different diets out there, this is really a good sandwich!
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating1 people
I like the healthy version much better! Great Post !
This is a simple way to eat a little better for anyone. Have a great day!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it