Quick amp Easy Salisbury Steak - Weight WatchersFrom modelsmom 6 years ago
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp back pepper shopping list
- 8 oz mushrooms (I recommend fresh, but you can use 2 small cans, drained) shopping list
- 1/4 c onion, minced (I use the dried minced kind because my daughters don't mind it) shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 2T dry sherry or white wine shopping list
- 1 12oz jar fat-free beef gravy shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Shape into 4 half-inch thick patties
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
- Add patties, cook 4 min per side or until they reach desired doneness
- Remove from the skillet and set aside
- Increase heat to medium-high
- Add mushrooms, onion and thyme to skillet, saute 3 minutes
- Add sherry, saute 1 minute
- Stir in gravy, return patties to skillet.
- Cook 2 minutes or until heated through.