Nam Gaeng Chud Thai soup stockFrom frantic 8 years ago
- 2.25L water shopping list
- 600g bones (chicken, pork, beef, fish or combination) shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 2 medium sized onions, quartered shopping list
- 2 coriander (cilantro) roots, roughly chopped shopping list
- 4 dried kaffir lime leaves shopping list
- 1 tblspn chopped fresh ginger root shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brin all ingredients to the boil in a large saucepan and cook for several minutes on high.
- Redude heat and skim fat from the survace.
- Cover and simmer gently for about an hour.
- Strain, several times if necessary, through a fine sieve to achieve as clear a stock as possible.
- Refrigerate, then remove any fat from the surface once again.
- The stock will keep in the refrigerator for several days or can be frozen in suitable amounts for long term storage.
The Cookfrantic Cleve, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!