Calexico Crabmeat RollupsFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- 4 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (3-ounce) canned crabmeat; rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped each: yellow, red and green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 package large (8-inch round) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a small mixing bowl, stir all ingredients, except tortillas until well-combined. Mixture should be smooth and pink in color.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the mixture on each tortilla. Spread to about 3/4-inch of edges and roll tortillas up, jelly-roll style.
- To serve, slice into rounds, about 3/4 inches between slices. Arrange on a colorful platter. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.