Easter Breakfast StradaFrom gramma58 9 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the night before.
- Grease 9X13 pan or glass cassarole dish
- Place in layers:
- Bread, then cover bread with slices of ham, then cover ham with slices of cheese.
- Repeat until you reach the top of pan
- Mix egg and milk together
- Pour over layers, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, pre-heat oven to 350
- Cover top of evenly with crushed corn flakes
- Bake for one hour @ 350
- Serve with fresh cut up fruit.
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating3 people
Ohhh...ham and corn flakes. My breakfast casserole is so boring, now yours sounds great. I am going to make it soon. Does it reheat well?ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Cant wait till christmas gonna have it now thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds really good;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!