Slow Cooker Lemon SpongeFrom peetabear 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt.
- stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, egg yolks, butter and the milk
- in another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form
- fold gently into lemon mixture
- pour into a 6-cup grased bowl or souffle dish.
- cover tightly with aluminum foil, tie a tightly with a string
- place in a large slow cooker, ( 5 - 6 quart size )
- pour in enough water to come 1 inch up the side of the bowl
- cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until topping is set and light and fluffy
- sift powdered sugar over the sponge before serving
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating1 people
This is so tender and I am sure the taste is great..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it