Apricot-Glaze Pork LoinFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 (8-oz.) jar apricot preserves shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. spoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 (4lb.) boneless pork loin roast shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For the glaze combine preserves wine Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, parsley and white pepper in a medium saucepan and mix well.
- Cook glaze over medium heat, stirring frequently, just until heated through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan. Spoon half the glaze over the pork.
- Bake about 2-1/2 hours basting with remaining glaze every 15 minutes.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating3 people
I like this one, sounds yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Me too.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This sounds really good. I like cooking with pork and get tired of the same ole blah recipe I used. I like that it has a sweet tangy flavor to go with the pork. Sweet and savory works so great with pork. Thanks!jencathen in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!